Sunday 1 July 2012

Secrets and Interviews

Alex Jefferson from Just Another AIO Blog has finally released the "Something Big"  he has been talking about for the past week.  Well, the big secret is.......2 new pages on his blog.  The first one, Adventures in Connelsville, is probably the most original feature on an AIO blog that I've ever seen.  It is just like AIO only it takes place in Connelsville.  The second page is Contests and Quizzes.  I can't wait for some of those to get started.  Alex also interviewed me and the Old Judge (creator of the Twists and Turns website).  Check it out.  Oh...and Alex....keep up the great work.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. It took me a while to come up with the storyline for Adventures in Connellsville, but I think you guys will like what you read. I don't believe I'm spoiling anything when I say that much-loved AIO characters will be woven into the plot.

    ReplyDelete