Wednesday 6 March 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!!

Ok, I admit it.....I forgot my own blogs birthday.  *sigh* a whole month has gone by and I forgot all about it.  Well, it's official....

The Unofficial Adventures in Odyssey Blog is now 1 year and 1 month old!  Yay!!  Don't worry, blog, I won't forget your birthday next year.

Now for some stats:

Comments: 108

Posts: 59

Followers: 6

Current Pageviews (at the time I'm writing this): 5339

138 Google searches "unofficial aio blog"

Countries who have viewed by blog:
United States
Canada
Russia
Ukraine
Latvia
Germany
Poland
France
New Zealand
United Kingdom

By the way everyone, don't forget to send in your entries for the Jason and Mitch contest.  I've gotten a couple of entries that are very well done.  If you don't know about the Jason and Mitch contest you can read about it here:

http://unofficialaioblog.blogspot.ca/2013/03/jason-and-mitch-secret-agents-contest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment