Hello to you all, Suzy Lou here- the one Wooton introduced in the previous post.
I'll be doing my first post on the rather largely debated character around Odyssey- Emily Jones. Either you love her or hate her. In my case, I am a big fan. I have enjoyed her character from the very beginning and find her very interesting, as well as quite amusing. I knocked heads together with a well known Odyssey fan you may all know from the Soda Shop message board- Pound Foolish, who also possesses the same admiration for Emily that I hold...and here is a collaboration of our top ten reason for why we love the character, Emily Jones::
1. Emily is bold and isn't afraid to stand for what she believes.
2. She posses a strong, fiery will.
3. She's caring and friendly to those around her, and as Pound Foolish said- "People accuse her of doing things for her own benefit, yet we never see her doing a deed that only she benefits from."
4. She possesses a unique amount of intelligence for a girl of her age and is very observant.
5. Her mysteries bring a fun new aspect to Adventures In Odyssey.
6. She strives to do better when it seems that she's failing, and doesn't give up easy.
7. She's funny.
8. She has a positive outlook on life.
9. She'd be good as a teacher of the sorts, what with her willingness of giving direction to those around her and all.
10. There is never a dull moment with her around.